Tropical Sands Dominical Eco Inn 2021-2022
Terms & Conditions:
* Costa Rican VAT13% sales tax for each night's stay
*Please let the hotel know your expected time of arrival. This is important to us and to your check-in process! Our Reception closes at 6pm. If you expect to arrive after these hours, it is imperative to notify the hotel so a “late Check-In” can be organized or you risk not taking possession of your room, and only allowed to check-in the following day.
Email : email@example.com Call : (506) 2787 - 0200 Whatsapp : (506) 8478 - 0147
If you need to arrive late we can provide you with a Digicode and your room number (provided the deposit has been paid in advance). If you do not or your client does not alert us they will arrive after 6pm the guest risks not taking possession of the room. (Agencies, please request this from your clients and inform us)
*Picture ID is required upon Check-In (Cedula, Passport). The Hotel grounds are managed to safeguard the quietness and privacy of its guests. No unregistered guests are allowed on the property for the security of everyone. All rooms and the property are non-smoking per accordance with the laws in CR.
* Rooms based on double occupancy. 3rd and 4th person are $15 each p/p extra per night. Rooms can either have 1 double bed, 1 double bed and 1 single bed, or 2 double beds. Please let the hotel know your preference and based upon availability we will do our best to accommodate you.
* To secure your reservation, at the time of booking, on a booking website (Booking.com, Expedia, or any of its subsidiaries) or with us directly, a DEPOSIT amounting to 50% of the reservation total, or the rate of 1 night whichever is the higher is required. If the Deposit is not paid within the first 2 weeks of making your booking then the booking will be canceled. If it is a last minute booking, then please contact the Hotel directly to make your deposit at: firstname.lastname@example.org The remaining amount due will be required at Check-In in USdollars or CRcolones. Please come prepared. Dominical does not have a bank, only 2 ATMs.
* For Group/Agency bookings the deposit is 50% upon reservation and the remainder is due 30 days before arrival. Client assumes responsibility of service/transfer fee. This amount is fully refundable less the service/transfer fees, if notified by client by email prior to 60 days before the first night of the stay. (email@example.com) The request for a refund or credit must be sent within the 30 days following the cancellation or the deposit will be forfeited. *If a credit, it will be honored for 6 months following the date of original reservation.
* In case the reservation is cancelled 30 days or less for individual guests or 60 days or less for groups, prior to Check-In this will be considered a ‘late cancellation’, and the deposit will be forfeited. No Refund or credit will be issued. No exceptions.
*In case of a “No-Show”, the late cancellation policy as described above will apply and the deposit will be forfeited, and any remaining reservation days will be automatically cancelled by the hotel management.
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice until reservation is confirmed with deposit.
*At Check-In, full payment in Cash (USDollars or local Colones) is required. Dominical does not have a Bank, best to get cash before your arrival to the hotel. Once paid to check-in, no refunds.
* We are a quiet hotel and those checking-in with youngsters are expected to be respectful of other guests who come to enjoy the tranquility of our little oasis. We ask for the parents to be always responsible and aware of their children’s behavior and noise level while on the premises. We ask no kids under 5 years old please.
We also no longer can accept others peoples furry loved ones. We are big animals lovers and as such we have our own and prefer to avoid any disturbances or issues that could arise introducing other fur babies. Thank you.
*By paying your deposit and/or our invoice, you acknowledge that you have read and understand all Hotel policies and have accepted and will abide by our Terms & Conditions.
We appreciate your business!